BCyC is powered by the energy of volunteers and supporters. You can help in lots of ways. Anyone riding a bike is already helping, by making cycling a normal, everyday activity. Ready for the next step?
- Sign up to get our monthly Newsletter
- Join as a member
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Repost and like to spread the word
- Come along to a Monthly Meetup, or come on a ride. Details on the diary page.
- Participate in the public forums
- Join one of the action groups. We do ask that those involved in our Action Groups are members of BCyC.
- Space for Cycling works on physical changes to our roads, neighbourhoods and green space that affect cycling.
- Communications is about getting the word out and raising the profile of Bristol Cycling.
- Road Justice is a small group working with the police and council on enforcement, and road danger reduction.
- 20’s Plenty is for those working on lower speeds.
- Social & Rides group plans our rides and events.