Join us for the next Bristol Cycling webinar in October where we will discuss the scale of the issue both nationally and locally and what can be done to reduce the danger on our roads. Road Justice has been a significant part of our campaigning for many years and is a key part of making cycling safe and comfortable for everyone. The following speakers will lead the discussion:
- Duncan Dollimore, Head of Campaigns at national charity Cycling UK, who will outline current concerns with the criminal justice system, the forthcoming Department of Transport Roads Policing Review and current best practice from police forces around the country.
- Amy Aeron-Thomas, Justice Coordinator at Action Vision Zero, who will talk about the action being taken in London to reduce injuries caused by motorists.
- Superintendent Simon Brickwood, the new Head of Roads Policing for Avon and Somerset, who will describe what is being done locally.
To register please click here.
Previous webinars have been very popular and you can catch up on the recordings here:
- How a healthy streets approach will help Bristol bounce back – our July 2020 webinar [updated]
- The Future of Cycling in Bristol – Webinar May 2020