Your chance to help make a difference to cycling in Bristol – find out how, bring ideas and enthusiasm to the ideas and planning meeting for Space 4 Cycling Bristol campaign 2016 –– Boston Tea Party Park Rd, upstairs, Mon 7 Dec, 5.30pm
Fed up with:
- Cycle lanes that just stop, vehicles parked in cycle lanes,
- Having only 1 mile of dedicated cycle lane (compared to nearly 600 miles of road in Bristol city),
- No dedicated space for cyclists on ‘shared ‘paths e.g. centre of city, getting to Temple meads
- Trying to find somewhere to park your bike
- Want your kids to be able to cycle safely on the roads?
- Want to be able to ride safely to get to mountain bike tracks?
If you want any of these then here is your chance to help make change.
With Mayoral and councillor’s elections coming up in May 2016 we need to make sure that we get improved cycle infrastructure firmly on the agenda and money committed to improving cycling for everyone.
Join Bristol Cycle Campaign on Monday 7 Dec at 5.30 at Boston Tea Party Park Road (upstairs) to get involved with Space 4 Cycling Bristol 2016.
This is the initial meeting to get ideas and find people willing to help in some way.
People are needed to help with social media, design of materials, putting posters up, putting stickers on bike stands, helping at events and more ideas!