Next Forum is on Thursday 18 September, 5:30/6pm to 8pm at City Hall. Here’s the Agenda:
3) Previous minutes and actions (5 mins)
4) Breeze Rides & Skyride – Nicola W & Brian Johnston (20 mins)
5) Labour’s Cycling Policy: Cllr Chris Jackson (20 mins)
6) Ride in the Park C.I.C. – John Bennett (15 mins)
7) Cycle Forum Terms of Reference Discussion – Kate Cooke (15 mins)
8) Council Update. (10 mins)
9) Cycle Festival Update – Anthony de Heveningham & Celia Way (15 mins)
Next LSTF/CCAF/TQEZ meeting
11) DONM: 20th November 2014
See below for minutes of previous Forum.
Future Forums will be 5:30/6pm at City Hall on
Thursday, Nov 20, 2014
Thursday, Jan 15, 2015
The Cycle Forum takes place on the third Thursday of every second month at the City Hall to discuss provision and promotion of cycling within Bristol. The meetings start with a drop in session which runs from 5.30pm to 6pm followed by the main forum which runs from 6pm to 8pm. Also please click to find dates for the LSTF & Cycling Ambition Fund workshops.