Here’s a bit of seasonal fun for you. Can you guess the location of the building or site by street name and area?
You are welcome to have a go from the comfort of your hearth and home. Why not also join us on the associated ride on January 22nd 2017 where all will be revealed.
A prize of around £35 will go to either the first set of fully correct locations, or the highest number of correctly deduced sites. Prize is either (A) a fully rechargeable FWE 500 lumen front light, OR, (B) your choice of a framed print from the set of Historic Bristol Photographs available from Memories, Corn Exchange.
Open to members and active supporters. Send in your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 01 Travel at ‘mach speed’ to this old station
- 02 Someone would not have been amused by this place
- 03 A busy location for just a small rented farm
- 04 A bit of a climb to get your papers fastened
- 05 The bard might feel at home here
- 06 A verdant spot for a coal head
- 07 This road will keep you well nourished
- 08 A nasal habit is the backdrop to this modestly priced bridge
- 09 Make haste, and merrily, to this pithead
- 10 A celebrity is home for the weekend at his birthplace